Wanted. Hard oil lines and thermostat

MFX

Hey guys,

As the title says, I am looking for the off chance that anyone has a thermostat and the hard oil lines so I can put a front oil cooler on my car. From the looks of things the mid years are some of the only cars that didn't come with some sort of front mounted oil cooler, so anything you have would be of interest.

Hey guys,

As the title says, I am looking for the off chance that anyone has a thermostat and the hard oil lines so I can put a front oil cooler on my car. From the looks of things the mid years are some of the only cars that didn't come with some sort of front mounted oil cooler, so anything you have would be of interest.

I'd be keen on the parts too if anyone has Spares. 

Bought my set through Stan @ Performance 9

I just ordered the whole lot, thermostat, and all the lines, from Porshapart. See how we go. Hopefully they are in good nick. 

I just received my front mount oil cooler today. Looks great and fits perfectly behind the RSR front grill. It is an aftermarket RX7 unit so it was pretty cheap, but should do the job nicely.

I looked at the finned ones from Pelican, but by the time I get everything it adds up. Even second hand they are expensive, but I got it with everything from the oil tank to the front wheel well. From there I will make it all up custom.

Archived