(VIC) Nagambie Cars and Coffee - Sun 23rd October

After a great sunday morning for our inaugural C&C and Farmers Market, just a reminder to all PFA P Cars that our next event is sunday morning 23rd of October, 9am kickoff with preferential parking in the middle of town for those that can let me know that you are coming. Plenty of great stalls and produce, good snotblocks with your coffee and fabulous wineries afterward. Love to see another good turnout, cheers racer

Fowles, ok.  Details please?  Winery, cafe?

Ok got it, decided to use technology and google it.  Looks like that will be the go.  Thanks for the heads up.  Will check with Mrs L tonight and book tomorrow if i get the green light.  Otherwise will bring daughter I guess.

Phil

Looks like a nice morning coming our way this Sunday over the divide, just another hit up for all the PFA'ers that have a spare day and would to visit our little town's Farmers Market and the sensational wineries on our doorstep. Let me know and we can organise some priority parking in the middle of town, 9am start, cheers racer

Fowles, ok.  Details please?  Winery, cafe?

Ok got it, decided to use technology and google it.  Looks like that will be the go.  Thanks for the heads up.  Will check with Mrs L tonight and book tomorrow if i get the green light.  Otherwise will bring daughter I guess.

Phil

Sorry cannot make it now.  Will do the next one....

Archived