Any Porshas down there yesterday mate?

I only saw 3 Simon. A 996, a friends 944 and a wide body SC (I think), though I got there just after 9 and left after an hour or so

Maybe I'm just too Porsche biased, yet it wasn't my kinda thing Stew. Organised by the people that put on the All Jap day, so there was mainly the slammed/airbag VW/AUDI type there. A smattering of old Jag's and BMW's, couple of newish Ferrari's and a Lambo, yet I was bored pretty quickly after an overpriced warm coffee and hotdog. It was their first Euro show, and it clashed with the all VW Volksfest and the (Ugh!) cricket, so they're going to sort another date for next year apparently

I heard it was a pretty good show. 

I only saw 3 Simon. A 996, a friends 944 and a wide body SC (I think), though I got there just after 9 and left after an hour or so

Maybe I'm just too Porsche biased, yet it wasn't my kinda thing Stew. Organised by the people that put on the All Jap day, so there was mainly the slammed/airbag VW/AUDI type there. A smattering of old Jag's and BMW's, couple of newish Ferrari's and a Lambo, yet I was bored pretty quickly after an overpriced warm coffee and hotdog. It was their first Euro show, and it clashed with the all VW Volksfest and the (Ugh!) cricket, so they're going to sort another date for next year apparently

And probably not the best idea to have it two weeks after a Porsche club show if they wanted more of the best marque that Europe has to offer.

Archived