996 Drivers foot well cable tie help please!

dan_189

Gents,

Had my clutch booster spring replaced last service by the dealership but they forgot to re-cable tie on of the wires to the air duct. Not worth the trip back to the dealership.

Could anyone please snap a quick pic of where its cable tied to? Car is a 2004 C2 manual.

20161204_191657%20edit.jpg

Thanks!

Awesome Mike many thanks!!

Looking forward to seeing you at the track day, i'll be spectating but should be great to watch none the less.

Actually anyone reading this thread if you clutch becomes really heavy the helper spring is on the way out. Mine came out in 3 broken pieces. Its easy to get out but a nightmare to get back in. Unfortunatly I reached my limit and handed it to the dealership. I consider myself fairly handy but lack of info and tight spaces got the better of me.

Cheers

You obviously didn't swear enough..!

It was a horrendous job, upside down, no light, tight space, spring tension, pedals next to your head ughh worth the $300 they charged me to put it back in... Was not fun, actually getting the original out was easy. Getting the new one in was a pedal assembly out job...

Yeah I looked at it when it first started squeaking on mine and thought I'd be buggered bothering to replace it if it ever fails. Which recently it finally gave up the ghost and the heavier clutch didn't bother me until start/stop traffic.

Archived