SWEPCO AGENT - SYDNEY (DAN 0402 212 796)

Hi Guys,

My name is Dan, Authorised NSW Agent for Specialty Lubricants & Additives. We are exclusive distributors of SWEPCO brand high performance lubricants produced in Texas, USA by the Southwestern Petroleum Corporation (SWEPCO).

SWEPCO oils and greases have proven to be very popular with Porsche enthusiasts in the past and with the support and availabilty of SWEPCO products we can provide, Im sure this will continue into the future.

If I can be of any assistance regarding SWEPCO products or if would like any product information, please feel free to contact me at any time and I would be more than happy to help.

Dan Biner

Authorised NSW Agent - Swepco Lubricants

Mobile: 0402-212-796

Email: ordertheoil@gmail.com

Web: www.swepcolube.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Thought youd be kean to see a video sent to me by a customer showing the difference in his Porsche 944 after he changed over to the SWEPCO 201 Gear Oil. http://youtu.be/41-SZ9wtcAM .

if you have a box that is getting a bit noisy or just needs a bit better lubrication to stand up to some spirited driving B), please feel free to call me or send me an email any time and I would be happy to help.

PS - Thanks again for the video Will :D

Cheers Dan

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just had another customer shoot me an email about the noise difference & smoothness in his gear box after he changed to our oil.

Car is making north of 500hp so the box is under some decent load and seems to be liking the swepco.

If anyone else is up for an oil change, let me know and I will try and get a group buy going if there are enough takers.

Cheers

Dan

• 8 months later...

If Swepco 201 is the aqua looking oil, then I use it in my 915.

It comprehensively fixed a 2nd to 3rd synchro nick when I was going full tilt on the track.

I posted some shots on PFA recently of me spinning on the track at EC - those videos show some fairly nice gear changes (both up and down) using this stuff.

Cheers.

• 3 months later...

Gents,

Sincere appologies for not replying to your requests above. For some reason i didnt get a notification of your msgs hence i didnt reply.

Currently have 201 and 306 in stock in Sydney if need be and you can pick up any time, 7 days.

If ever you need oil and want to give the swepco a go, please call me on 0402 212 796 or email me at ordertheoil@gmail.com.

Regards

Dan

Archived