FS - 996 OZ Racing wheels for wide body, C4S, TT, GT2

I have for sale for a 996 C4S, TT and GT2.

1. Set of OZ Racing Allegrita Wheels, RED, 18 x 12 and 18 x 8.5 in offset to suit C4, TT and GT2. Wheels are in excellent condition, $2000 plus shipping.

I cannot seem to load the photos so please send me a message and i can respond with photos and more information. 

I cannot seem to load the photos so please send me a message and i can respond with photos and more information. 

Best way to add photos is to upload them to a photo hosting site (imgur, photobucket, flickr) and then use the "insert other media" button when writing a post, select "insert image from url" and paste the url of the photo from the photo hosting site. Photo should display in your message whilst still composing the message. 

For more detailed info check this topic -> http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/718-adding-photos-to-your-post

I have for sale some assorted parts from 996.

1. Set of OZ Racing Allegrita Wheels, RED, 18 x 12 and 18 x 8.5 in offset to suit C4, TT and GT2. Wheels are in excellent condition, $2000 plus shipping.
  2. Assorted interior door trim pieces - arm rest, internal handle trim, console trim, rear carpet. $200 plus shipping.

By console trim do you mean the centre console itself?

also keen to know if you have a good condition centre console. (Obviously inline after spiller) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived