michelin PILOT SPORT CUP 2 Review

Niko

Are they still available???  I just put 3's or my car and 4's are out .. in all honesty the return to Michellin regardless is a huge diffrence over anything else I tried in the past few year.

My TT is glued to the road with fresh 3's , i thought i might even be due for a suspension freshen up..but no dodgy tyres all along.. transformed 

Oops quick reread. mine sports not cup , I think the sports are done 

I am running PS3's after they were recommended to me by Cameron McConville(who raced a 944 at one point before V8 touring cars). A little while later I read the yearly tyre comparison in wheels magazine(I think) and thee PS3's won that by a large margin. I have driven in all sorts of conditions and have enormous faith in these tyres. They provide prodigious grip, work great in the wet, have great feedback and turn in, as well as still providing great durability. I have no doubt newer and more advanced/higher level versions would also be excellent tyres. Personally, I am now a huge fan of them, having used Pirelli and Yokohama's in the past, that were also good, but the PS3 have outperformed or in the case of the Yokohama's outlasted, as they did perform very well but had a short life.

Archived