OZ Racing 18" Alleggerita HLT for 997 C2S

VinnieChase

I've got a set of Alleggerita on my 7.1 GT3, I seem to recall that the rear track is a little different, but I think the specs should suit. Can someone confirm? 

Hi edgy

What offset and tyre size do you have on your 18" Alleggerita ?

Cheers,

Hey Vinnie, 

I have Spiller's old OZ wheels, so I was reaching out to him to see if he did recall the specs. Unfortunately I've got my car put away and I won't get to it for nearly a month. 

@Robert930 does have exactly the same wheel, maybe he can help you. 

997.1 S run 295/30/19 on the rear = 659.6mm overall diameter 

If you put 295/30/18, the overall diameter will be 634.2mm. The difference in 25.4mm less. I think that might be a bit much and speedo will be out.

However if you run 295/35/18, the overall diameter will be 663.7mm. Thus the difference will only be 4.1mm more.

997.1 S run 295/30/19 on the rear = 659.6mm overall diameter 

If you put 295/30/18, the overall diameter will be 634.2mm. The difference in 25.4mm less. I think that might be a bit much and speedo will be out.

However if you run 295/35/18, the overall diameter will be 663.7mm. Thus the difference will only be 4.1mm more.

Good call out SammyD

Shall do more research on tyre sizes before taking the plunge on the 18"OZ rims :lol:

Good call out SammyD

Shall do more research on tyre sizes before taking the plunge on the 18"OZ rims :lol:

they are definitely smaller rolling diameter, so much so on my 7.1 I'm riding the limiter into the T1 brake zone at smp. I don't have that problem running 19's.. 

also if you have TPMS fitted, you're going to have error come up every time you start the car. 

Just some thoughts! 

If you you don't need them in 18" for runnning R Specs, they definitely do them in 19" in the right offsets and widths. 

Archived