Monty exhaust

I have a monty stainless steel exhaust for sale that has just come off my sc.

this is in excellent condition and is only coming off as I'm putting on a set of ssi's.

car is at cairns classic in Hallam,  and exhaust can be heard for the next few days before it's removed, or I have a few pics and video footage of sound.

$500

jamie 0417141078

I have a monty stainless steel exhaust for sale that has just come off my sc.

this is in excellent condition and is only coming off as I'm putting on a set of ssi's.

car is at cairns classic in Hallam,  and exhaust can be heard for the next few days before it's removed, or I have a few pics and video footage of sound.

So what exhaust have you chosen to match up with the SSI's ?

I bought the full package from design911 in the uk.

its a dansk kit. Came with oil lines gaskets, ssi dansk muffler etc. all up around $3000 delivered

Same setup I have on my 3.2, I also originally had the Monty with SSI's and changed over to the Dansk.  It's a nice note with control of the sound when you want it, you'll be happy.

The Monty was a great sound as well, but could have easily been mistaken for a big block V8 at idle :ph34r:

I bought the full package from design911 in the uk.

its a dansk kit. Came with oil lines gaskets, ssi dansk muffler etc. all up around $3000 delivered

Just about the best investment you could make on one of these

Same setup I have on my 3.2, I also originally had the Monty with SSI's and changed over to the Dansk.  It's a nice note with control of the sound when you want it, you'll be happy.

The Monty was a great sound as well, but could have easily been mistaken for a big block V8 at idle :ph34r:

what do you prefer the sound of. Ssi dansk or monty?

Archived