WTB rear deck lid for 911SC

AndrewW

Deck lid needed, standard, no tail or duck, can be a repo, red would be great but not a definite requirement. Needed in Adelaide. Must be cheap, like me !!!

I have access to one, its standard and it's in Adelaide. 

However it is not red, and nor is it cheap with new repro Dansk ones being about $1600. 

You also never replied when I tried to help you out with the gearknob which I thought was a little inconsiderate, so I think it will stay on the shelf. 

Agreed, there is no such thing as a cheap lid unless it requires a heap of work then it will cost just as much.

i too have a lid in excellent condition and a grill with new factory bolts to attach together but given the repro lid alone is that much I too won't be selling it cheap.

Cheers

Craig

Agreed, there is no such thing as a cheap lid unless it requires a heap of work then it will cost just as much.

i too have a lid in excellent condition and a grill with new factory bolts to attach together but given the repro lid alone is that much I too won't be selling it cheap.

Cheers

Craig

hey mate how much are you after for your lid setup? And what colour is it at the moment?

Archived