968 Clubsport / 964 RS/ Speedster Seats

Cam Arnott

Good luck with that Cam, I passed on a pair of those for $2000 :wacko: in 2007 when I bought my 964.  The account was drained by buying the 964, but I've been kicking myself ever since.:PissedOff:

Yes I know - Veritable rocking horse poo and big bucks but if anyone has any or knows the whereabouts of a set please let me know.

Some photos and info about them here http://www.968clubsport.com/968CS_bucket_seats.html 

Cam, GTS Classic do reproduction ones. Drop me a text and we can discuss. Last genuine pair I saw was had a $10k asking price ?

Yes I have heard 964 RS seats can be $10k+.

Did you buy Harry's 968 Cam? If so, well done, its a great car! Are you planning a Club Sport clone? Chalk and cheese in your garage with the Kombi re: ride qualities! :)

Cheers

Craig

Thanks Guys - Craig no I didn't,  looking at buying a CS.

Rob, yes they would have been a good investment :D

Zander - yes I have seen that Stefan does them and will be in touch if I can't find the real deal.

Not at this stage. I've had a mate check it out and am waiting to hear back on my offer from the owner. It wasn't perfect and my offer was based on that. Maybe he's pulled it off the market......

Like a lot of other stuff on the market at the moment, unless its keenly priced its not moving.

Archived