Sign in to follow this  
symsy

GONE- 225/40/18 x 2 (BYRON- GCOAST OR U GET EM )

Need a set of tyres 225/40/18 x 2 Khumo Sport ECTSA LE .. free to good home + 90% tread , tested by yours truly on one of my go karts.  A few years old , but rubbers still soft, not bad grip ….

You organise a courier , I will write the labels for them to be collected from Byron..

Failing that … if your on the Goldcoast, im up there next week , if you wanna meet me for a drop off.

If your a Byron cars and coffee visitor, I can hold them for a little while but ideally not more than a month..

Ill grab these off you I need to replace my fronts. Ill get back to you soon about pick up. Would love to see your 993tt too

Sure thing , they are off the TT , which is at dealers in Goldcoast, coming home Friday.. 

Will keep an ear out for anyone coming near you in next few weeks

Got told the other day during a rego check on the 993 that I will need fronts soon, don't know how much it would cost to send them to Port do Ya

no fricken idea , but im sure someones going up and down , happy to drop them for any hook up , they are clean and can go in a car and can wrap em in a tarp etc for ya

On 07/02/2018 at 8:04 AM, symsy said:

BUMP - Still here ..they are going to the tip very soon ... 

I cant believe Byron has a tip....

They will be recycled in to something im sure ......  there aint much that dont go unused in this poverty conscious bubble

I kinda dont fit in ...  my car is white just not an ervan or coaster or landcruiser troopy with a bed in the back.