Jump to content

Does anyone know what these clips are called?

Recommended Posts


So I need to replace my outer window slot seals & according to this Rennlist article I need to get new clips to do the job (of course the slot seals I bought from Paragon didn't have them included).  Anyone know a part number or name for these?  

the part numbers for the slot seals are 477.837.469A   &   477.837.470A.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...