Porsches with Purpose

9er

Posting this worthy event for a friend

If anyone has an idea to promote it further please feel free to reply.

Hi All,
For any one interested I am hosting a Porsche only car show in Albury NSW on Sunday the 1st October.
The main reason for the show, as in the title, it is a charity fundraising day for Kaleb McBernie, a young boy with Duchene's Muscular Dystrophy.
The show will run from 10 am to approx. 2pm. $10 per vehicle to enter with all funds raised going to Muscular Dystrophy Australia.
I have organised an 8 piece brass band, food and drinks will be available and activities for children.
As stated, its mostly about raising money and awareness for a great cause but there will also be some great cars on show as well. There are plenty of early air cooled Porsches around Albury, surprisingly more than I imagined !!!
I have already secured approx. 25 cars to display with quite a few more expected. From a nice 356 super 90 to a 2015 GT3.
If any one would like to make a donation, I can supply tax deductible receipts from Muscular Dystrophy Australia.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me 0418 983201 or email kmichael1@yahoo.com.au
Thanks for reading. Kansas

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I'm going to make the trip down. My in-laws live there so it's a good excuse to visit. It's a long weekend so will make the most of it by hitting up some vineyards and the micro-brewery at Bright

• 1 month later...

Archived