FS: 964 H&R Lowering Springs

Cargraphic H&R "Green" Lowering Springs $250

Beginning a spring cleanup, more items coming. 

Anyone running their 964 with original 4x4 ground clearance? These are the fix you need!

I had planned to install these on the 964 C2 but have since sold it. Excellent used condition. Pick up in Sydney. Will offer to PFA members for a few days prior to selling via the link below.

$_20.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/paddington/brakes-suspension/porsche-911-carrera-2-4-964-h-r-cargraphic-lowering-springs/1158654143?posted=true

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SOLD. Another 964 now sitting as it should.

Do you know if the green change the rating of the springs? I havent been able to find the Spec.

How much do they lower, I looked on Caragraphic site the dont seem to sell Green any more ?

Front Axle: Lowering ca. 30mm
Fitting Position Rear Axle:  Lowering ca. 25mm

Anyone out there got any others for sale Im interested..

Do you know if the green change the rating of the springs? I havent been able to find the Spec.

How much do they lower, I looked on Caragraphic site the dont seem to sell Green any more ?

Front Axle: Lowering ca. 30mm
Fitting Position Rear Axle:  Lowering ca. 25mm

Anyone out there got any others for sale Im interested..

I don't know a whole lot about the spec of these tbh. I would try with H&R direct as I think Cargraphic just stuck their name to them. This set came on ours when we bought it, was at RS height, since replaced with Bilsteins and Eibachs which are a good combo. 

I don't know a whole lot about the spec of these tbh. I would try with H&R direct as I think Cargraphic just stuck their name to them. This set came on ours when we bought it, was at RS height, since replaced with Bilsteins and Eibachs which are a good combo. 

Thanks

Archived