2011 Porsche 911 Turbo RSR 'Frankenstein'

Guest Nick987

Guest Nick987

Champion Motorsport 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo RSR

"...This car rocketed from rest to 30 mph in 1.0 second, a C/D record for street-legal machinery. In fact, that’s 0.1 second quicker than a 1001-hp Bugatti Veyron..." :o

champion-motorsport-porsche-911-turbo-rsr-undercarriage-photo-458341-s-520x318.jpg

"...The brakes are so phenomenal that your body is briefly suspended in the belts...It takes only 2.7 seconds and considerably less than half the length of a football field to accomplish 60 mph. That’s 0.2 second quicker than the593-hp McLaren MP4-12C and 0.6 quicker than a 620-hp 911 GT2 RS." :lol:

http://www.caranddri...-specialty-file

champion-motorsport-porsche-911-turbo-rsr-photo-458333-s-520x318.jpg

:wub:

champion-motorsport-porsche-911-turbo-rsr-photo-458318-s-520x318.jpg

"Please Santa..." :P

Guest Nick987

Silver for me. :)

Thats a mans car!

Hey Vas, what I imagine 'the man' to look like whenever someone refers to a worked P as a 'man's car'... I could be out a little but you get the overall, broad strokes ;)

Hairier chested maybe?

disco-man-thumb4820677.jpg

Guest Nick987

Now if I sold the wife, kids, house................................

...some duplicated internal organs...kidney, liver, lobe of lung...eyeball...anything we have two of really!

Love that underside shot of an exhaust system.....

I just realized as I am typing: it's Friday night: it's 9pm: everyone is out having a drink and I'm commenting on an exhaust system for crying out loud - I need to get out !

(looking after the little one tonight)

Guest Nick987

Hey I've been out enough for 2 lifetimes, trust me, only things out there are box cutter wielding nutcases, glassers and piss'eds...would rather perv on zorsts!

Ha ha ZX R has not seen a track in so long the slicks have gone off . The Fireblade needs a detail.

Still would not change the baby sitting for the world - yes my SC has a baby seat out the back.

As for heading down would love to however can't see it happening. If any of you come up here let me know as happy to get you a great deal at my hotel (don't own- work there) in down town Sydney.

Guest vas930

Hey Vas, what I imagine 'the man' to look like whenever someone refers to a worked P as a 'man's car'... I could be out a little but you get the overall, broad strokes ;)

Hairier chested maybe?

disco-man-thumb4820677.jpg

Hey, I no longer have the mo.

Love that underside shot of an exhaust system.....

I just realized as I am typing: it's Friday night: it's 9pm: everyone is out having a drink and I'm commenting on an exhaust system for crying out loud - I need to get out !

(looking after the little one tonight)

I find it a problem when my wheelie bin is going out more than I am.

Archived