tons of porsche 911 parts going cheap make an offer

i personally think you guys should let him sell his stuff in peace.. if you dont like his approach or what he is selling, dont buy it, and dont post anything in his thread.. no need to make a comment.

and if the guys running this forum dont like what the seller has done, as in, no posts, joining to sell his gear etc, then change the rules

i personally think you guys should let him sell his stuff in peace.. if you dont like his approach or what he is selling, dont buy it, and dont post anything in his thread.. no need to make a comment.

and if the guys running this forum dont like what the seller has done, as in, no posts, joining to sell his gear etc, then change the rules

Fair points JJ.

• 7 months later...

Parts are not stolen,i do NOT care about porsches or anything, and im sure if my dad was younger and new how to even use the net hed have a post count that would rape all yours since hes build afew porsches in hes time, and yeh...sold plenty of parts already (towards end of last year ) have had about 9 ligit buyers looking for stuff and some have met my dad (who im selling them for) and have been very pleased with the service: -)

Archived