tons of porsche 911 parts going cheap make an offer

-ALL PARTS ARE GENUINE PORSCHE

-ALL PRICES ARE OR NEREST OFFER

-SEND OFFERS TO JOE 0424044994

-ALREADY HAVE OFFERS ON SOME ITEMS

-HAVE PLENTY MORE PARTS

-SELLING FOR MY DAD DUE TO NOT BUILDING ANYMORE !

-LOCATED IN SYDNEY

-OBTAINED PRICES OFF - www.pelicanparts.com/

http://www.autoatlanta.com

http://www.worldimpex.com

-I HAVE LESS THEN HALFED THE PRICE ON MOST ITEMS AND I THINK THE PRICE IS FAIR

both rear trailing arms complete (911 331 514) $ 500 for both (RRP 300 ea bare mine is complete !!!! )

bosch starter 0001312110, $250 (RRP 570)

bosch air flow sensor (0 280 208 023) $250 (RRP 463)

aircon a/c condenser blower front $50 (7419251217)

crankshalf pulley 930 102 128 $100 (RRP 300)

air valve (930 207 227) $50

RPM reference sensor support (930 207 227) $50

bosch pressure regulator (280 160 215) $50

bosch pulsation damper (280 161 021) $50

washer nozzle head (9286280770) $20

Bosch idle control (0 280 140 501) $100

Bosch distributer cap (1 235 522 368) $50

Convertible top control unit (991 618 313) $300 (RRP 700!!!)

axle susp arm (911 333 003) $100

window motor right front or rear $100 (rrp 200+)

2x seat belt buckle $100 (RRP 200+ pelican)

Jack $100

spare wheel $200

aircon Compressor $400 ( RRP 1700+ on pelican)

2x black outer door handles without locks $250 (locks can be bought for 100 ea, and this unit is RRP 426 on pelican)

ALL PARTS ARE GENUINE PORSCHE

have added part numbers so you can see retail prices for yourself !

i have an aircon kit, take every single aircon part i got for a low $800, i have hoses and vent pipes etc also includes the genuine aircon compressor i have which is RRP 1700+ alone, very good value wont be dissapointed message me for pictures as i have a TON of aircon parts, get it BEFORE summer for cruising.

please message me for any pictures i have more stuff too including wiring looms that are behind dash etc.. plus plenty more parts.

Guest Nick987

Prices are good, where are you located in Sydney (in CBD or burbs?) so we can get an idea of freight costs.

-SELLING FOR MY DAD DUE TO NOT BUILDING ANYMORE !

Building what? Cars? Houses?

Do you take credit card? COD? Bank draft/transfer? Are you a business or private seller?

Assuming these are Australian Dollars?

-I HAVE LESS THEN HALFED THE PRICE ON MOST ITEMS AND I THINK THE PRICE IS FAIR

That is assuming the parts aren't going to 'burn my fingers'.

How do we know the providence of these parts? What assurances does the buyer get other than your 'say so' that these parts aren't stolen? Do you have proof of purchase?

Prices are good, where are you located in Sydney (in CBD or burbs?) so we can get an idea of freight costs.

Building what? Cars? Houses?

Do you take credit card? COD? Bank draft/transfer? Are you a business or private seller?

Assuming these are Australian Dollars?

That is assuming the parts aren't going to 'burn my fingers'.

How do we know the providence of these parts? What assurances does the buyer get other than your 'say so' that these parts aren't stolen? Do you have proof of purchase?

Remind me never to list anything for sale on the forum!!!!!!

Remind me never to list anything for sale on the forum!!!!!!

Theo, I think the issue here is somebody popping out of the wood work with something to sell.

Similar reaction to the guy selling a 996. A forum is always something of a community...the digital equivalent of a bunch of guys standing around the barbeque. Similar rules apply in terms of getting to know the personality of the forum and the members before launching in with religion, politics...and trying to sell stuff.

Theo, I think the issue here is somebody popping out of the wood work with something to sell.

Similar reaction to the guy selling a 996. A forum is always something of a community...the digital equivalent of a bunch of guys standing around the barbeque. Similar rules apply in terms of getting to know the personality of the forum and the members before launching in with religion, politics...and trying to sell stuff.

Well aware of that James. I should put a smiley face next time I'm trying to see the funny side of a post. :)

Guest Nick987

Bit like me poppin on and 'praying our next pm is a P fanatic wants to strip import tariffs duties and taxes from P's and you wanna buy one cheap' ?

++1 James.

Bit sus a 3 poster comes on with a smorgasbord of techno parts most of us would never be holding...

Guess I'm still a bit tender with mine gettin nicked...no offence to anyone, just me being me.

Could actually be interested if he replied to my q's and could prove parts are originals, boxed and clear title offered.

Pass us a snag there champ! Cheers big ears!

D'oh!

I shall award myself one of these then:

Whoosh.png

I'm going to steal your parrot James!!!!! Love it.

Loved the fact that Nick took the position he did. This is what being a responsible and contributing member of this forum/community is about.

We have all had to step in at times and test new members. I recall there was a detailer here trying to pedal his wares.

I may have been a little too direct in my post, but funny thing is he stopped posting after that!

Guest Nick987

Love the post Theo! Trying to drum up some bizna with his before and afters. Fair enough too but without some interesting and helpful content it is really just leaning on and using people's goodwill...oh well, sad he didn't get the message and change his ways and actually contribute rather than just f off.

sorry i have not replied sooner, no these parts have been in STORAGE FOR ALONG TIME they are USED my dad built a porsche 911 1984 3.2 about 10 years ago and bought a project that WAS NOT COMPLETE, i am sure id have alot more better things to sell then this if i had a stolen one. some have items missing some don't eg the ac control unit has 2 knobs missing etc ANYWAY these parts he was keeping for another project he had going and due to family matters he didn't have the funds or time to even start one and these have been sitting in storage EVER SINCE. my dad is over 55 dose NOT KNOW how to use the internet( very basic thing's) and DID NOT use the internet when HE WAS BUILTING A PORSCHE...OBVOUSLY THESE PARTS ARE NOT BOXED OR ANYTHING. and obvously he was building a porsche, because if he was building ANYTHING else like a house how would he be stuck with porsche parts.... makes me wonder. anyway if your interested you can talk to my dad who will explain everything, i am just doing him a favor and listing them on websites, alot of parts have already been sold.

and nick on your profile it says you have an 04 and 07 model....none of these parts would even fit your porsche as these are off a 1985....nothing special.

and nick please do not judge a book by its cover. i spent many hours going though with my dad what the parts were and are to make this list, as i have no interest in porsches or cars, this is not a business sale its privite, me and my dad do own our own business tho. and parts are located in nsw sydney camden at my house as i been cleaning the dust and storage dirt off them for the passed 2 weeks, what EVER questions you have please call me 0424044994 for quickest RESPONSE. i can provide a written receipt and i will sign it ( this is what i have been doing with OTHER used items) and i can accept paypal... which obviously is proof that you bought the part off me.

there is the proof of parts. i have already sent and sold the fan and washer bottle to a guy in melb. can give you hes number for a refrence, gee i didn't know all this would come up just for selling parts (some are not even worth listing lol, anything worth under 60 is a waste of my time to post it. but in the end they all need to go.

and im sure by the pictures of my porsche bolts create.... that these were NOT from a stolen porsche lmfao rusted bolts... aircon parts with red overspray which was from my dads porsche ... the important parts were wrapped when stored like the compressor.. but not the bolts etc..

Guest Nick987

Steady on there Joe, thanks for the update. No need to get worked up. Not sure how you roll but I like a bit more info about random offers to buy parts and you didn't exactly explain yourself the first time. I thought from what you posted that the parts were new and in boxes. Had you mentioned what you just posted I am certain it wouldn't have sounded so sus.

And you never know, I might just well be restoring an 85 911 or know someone who is or needs something for one.

Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit like me poppin on and 'praying our next pm is a P fanatic wants to strip import tariffs duties and taxes from P's and you wanna buy one cheap' ?

++1 James.

Bit sus a 3 poster comes on with a smorgasbord of techno parts most of us would never be holding...

Guess I'm still a bit tender with mine gettin nicked...no offence to anyone, just me being me.

Could actually be interested if he replied to my q's and could prove parts are originals, boxed and clear title offered.

Pass us a snag there champ! Cheers big ears!

Nick is right on purchases,

Any buy has to be checked out.

I was enquiring about Ebay wheels and said I would have to view (and seek info).Spent days trying to contact to arrange time.When I finally got thru found the law answering the number,saying they had the person under arrest for stolen goods.I gave the contact address I had been given and offered to provide statement. I feel your pain Nick.

Cheers.

Ok i think we all get the point, this isnt general chat forum, or share your stories forum, its the forsale section, so can we stay on topic, thanks

Ok Jo. I sense your frustration and annoyance. You are quite right in feeling that way.

You're just a normal bloke trying to move some of your dad 's parts collection and here you are getting grief from our fellow members because they've had some bad experiences with cars getting stolen or police picking up the phones because some dude is peddling stolen rims.

I'd probably be pretty pissed at this point and would not even bother with trying to sell stuff on this forum.

But you have persisted against the resistance and requested that they remember this is the parts for sale section and not general discussion.

Put yourself in their (our) shoes. Here's a guy who becomes a member of a public forum, every right to do so, who has a series if parts he wants to sell. Don't know anything about him. He's the new boy and obviously joined to unload the parts make a few bucks and not to be seen again. These events have contributed absolutely nothing to the forum or it's members. We probably won't hear from you again and your membership here is only serving the purpose of financial gain.

I'm not worried about the parts been stolen, they are more than likely legit. I just hate the forum being used by fly by night members.

If it was up to me I would make it mandatory that you could not post in the for sale section until you had a post count of say 20-30.

That's just how I think.

Guest Nick987

Ok i think we all get the point, this isnt general chat forum, or share your stories forum, its the forsale section, so can we stay on topic, thanks

Looks like the forum police have just rappel breached in through the upper floor windows and are clearing this thread room by room... :ph34r:

Pulling people into line that are merely expressing their opinion incase the conversation gets out of hand or off topic is starting to smell a little desperate to me...

...obviously joined to unload the parts make a few bucks and not to be seen again. These events have contributed absolutely nothing to the forum or it's members. We probably won't hear from you again and your membership here is only serving the purpose of financial gain.

I guess using this forum in the hopes of moving on some parts where some member also benefits is a win-win. Where we are taken advantage of by being fenced hot property is something that I detest and will do my utmost to prevent. So I will express my views on this in the hopes it doesn't occur. And even if I did not have a car recently stolen, I would still be asking the same questions and wanting to know the providence of said parts.

It is up to you to convince your buyers of your good intentions. I can't see how you censoring our posts is going to work in your favour. If I were you, I would prefer to have these issues raised in the forum to address rather than drive everyone to personal message each other about how they feel.

Archived