Greetings

39 minutes ago, Stew F said:

There was a guy in the Porsche club selling his mocha SC recently. Don't know if it's still on the market. Can't remember his name though, and I've never seen it on carsales or the like.

Lastly, and most importantly, ignore @LeeM, he's a ?. ?

Was his name John with the Mocha car? If so, I have his number and he's on the Yorke Penninsula 

Oh, and ?

That was Andrew W's car. 
[mention=4720]Morpheus[/mention] welcome aboard. I'm in Radelaide as well.  I'm sure Andrew would be more than happy to run you through what he did re rego.  He's a good bloke. And if you're keen, come out for a drive with us. You can ride shotgun with one of us. Just get in touch with one of us.
There was a guy in the Porsche club selling his mocha SC recently. Don't know if it's still on the market. Can't remember his name though, and I've never seen it on carsales or the like.
Lastly, and most importantly, ignore [mention=1118]LeeM[/mention], he's a [emoji195]. [emoji1]

Thanks Stew F! Are most of you Adelaide crew members of the SA Club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Thanks Stew F! Are most of you Adelaide crew members of the SA Club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am, though I've only been to one thing. Andrew W is, as are a lot of the SA guys here. @LeeM isn't. 

18 hours ago, LeeM said:

Was his name John with the Mocha car? If so, I have his number and he's on the Yorke Penninsula 

Oh, and ?

I think it may have been. And thanks. 

Archived