981 & 991 Wind Buffeting

RedMan

For anybody who has experienced wind buffeting with the drivers side window down I have installed a pair of AWE Tuning Wind Diffusers to my 981 Cayman. I did have buffeting at speed above 80 kph and now have no buffeting up to 100 kph (didn't test above 100?). Definitely worth having. No affiliation with the supplier or product.

21 hours ago, RedMan said:

For anybody who has experienced wind buffeting with the drivers side window down I have installed a pair of AWE Tuning Wind Diffusers to my 981 Cayman. I did have buffeting at speed above 80 kph and now have no buffeting up to 100 kph (didn't test above 100?). Definitely worth having. No affiliation with the supplier or product.

Hi Redman, looks interesting, mind if I ask where you sourced these from & rough price, thanks

12 hours ago, nytelfer said:

RedMan,

How did you find the installation process? I had a quick look at the fitting instructions on their website and it looks complicated!

I installed them to my Dec 13 build 981 and it took about 10 minutes per side. Apparently the early build 981/991's are more difficult to install because the door trim has to be removed. 

2 hours ago, GC9911 said:

Hi Redman, looks interesting, mind if I ask where you sourced these from & rough price, thanks

Got them from Euro Car Upgrades in Queensland, $140 delivered.

15 minutes ago, RedMan said:

I installed them to my Dec 13 build 981 and it took about 10 minutes per side. Apparently the early build 981/991's are more difficult to install because the door trim has to be removed. 

Got them from Euro Car Upgrades in Queensland, $140 delivered.

Thanks Redman

Archived