For Sale:2014 BMW 428I Coupe

Hi Guys, I've finally got my 718 boxster and it's time to help move on my previous love, no not that one, my BMW 428.

Its been a company car, that's been well loved and only travelled 31,000 kms. As per the photo's, (now that I've learnt how to use Imgur), it's Alpine White with Coral red interior.

The cars easy to live with, comfortable and has more bells that the 718. It has full service history, is 2L turbo, with paddle shift, 20"M sport rims, sunroof, 3M tint,keyless drive, seat warmers,iDrive,Tyre monitoring,bluetooth,voice control ,Xenon headlights,High Gloss black trim option, DAB and a lot of extras.

I thought it might suit someone after a nice car for their better half, relo, or as a daily drive. and paint is unmarket and it's been totally reliable.

Will come with  roadworthy and  the rego's due now , so balance of 12 months rego. I've listed it on Carsguide, and Carsales, but It would be nice if it ended up with a member here.

Asking price $48,900.

5iMdwun.jpg

DwdXCCm.jpg

vILrP4U.jpgcYTUFJW.jpgqIlGMTI.jpgxoTuiCA.jpgBO0d2hC.jpgATswP9n.jpg

Ha, thanks ANF.

It's actually not quite that vibrant as it looks in the photos. I'd only just leather treated it  before the photo's and it brings up a glossier color until it soaks.

That's the 3rd white BM I've had with the coral red, and it gets a few comments, but its funny, no-one  has ever said to me  'gee, I like your black interior'  the same as the red gets.

(And boxster is great, I've taken some longer trips to work just because, and also admit to sitting in the shed a few times in it just listening to the radio an sucking in the new car fumes.

Nuts.)

You don't have to convince me, mine is burgundy, and unlike yours it is on everything!! 

Glad to see some are still living a bit... what colour interior is the Boxster? 
I know what you mean, I work from home and have been known to have  sit or a long stare..... :D

Seems reasonable dollars for the 4 but I am very much in the opposition camp, Mercedes!

Boxster interior is black :( yes that is truly one thing I'll miss, but couldn't justify the $$ at ordering stage. Maybe next time.

No billiard tables around here, all playstations and X boxes these days it seems, plus I have a first name  with all potholes in a 200k radius and treat them with respect.

• 1 month later...

Archived