Will POWER

Great to see Will Power win the Indy 500.  Hopefully finally starting to get some recognition here.

definitely been neglected by us over the years. (I’m guilty too)

Good story of his upbringing in today’s SATURDAY section of the Herald Sun.   

Australia is king of the world in circuit racing, with two fantastic ambassadors.

now we just need a pair of good Aussies, in the calibre of Ross Dunkerton and John Large (my old rally legends) to come out of the woodwork and take on the rally world.

congrats Will,  sensational drive and hopefully you will get more publicity and following from your home country.

Awesome result for Will, yet some are unaware he won the Indycar title a few years ago too

Also, how about Jack Miller in MotoGP? I've thought he was a cocky little smartarse and I didnt like him at all, as I thought he'd gone from Moto3 to the big bikes way too soon and he was out of his league, yet since changing from Honda to Ducati, he has impressed a LOT of people (me included) with his natural ability, and is now a possibilty to be in the factory Ducati squad next year

He is no Casey Stoner who I rate as one the best GP riders of all time alongside Rossi, yet I reckon he has what it takes to be up there fighting for a win

Archived