Paint Restoration

Jim45

It's getting to the point where the swirls and holograms in my paint work are starting to make the car look crap in the sun. (Black Car).

There are also numerous "touch-ups" from previous owners and small more scratches from my daily use.

What options at this point? Professional paint correction and then a clear wrap? Respray - maybe not worth it for a daily tbh.

Any thoughts or recommendations in Sydney (South).

Cheers - Jim.

17 minutes ago, Jim45 said:

It's getting to the point where the swirls and holograms in my paint work are starting to make the car look crap in the sun. (Black Car).

There are also numerous "touch-ups" from previous owners and small more scratches from my daily use.

What options at this point? Professional paint correction and then a clear wrap? Respray - maybe not worth it for a daily tbh.

Any thoughts or recommendations in Sydney (South).

Cheers - Jim.

Opti-Coat South Sydney for paint correction and opti-coat pro coating. Should make it look great. I did it with my seal grey C4 two years ago and still looks great (I wash it carefully and go for annual detail there). 

Also had a similarly thing done to a jet black bmw and it too made an amazing difference (although used ceramic pro). 

Have also heard good things about D’Cruz detailing who is in Maroubra but also mobile. Think he does all the detailing for Autohaus Hamilton

There are a number of really good guys and business that do paint correction in Sydney Clutch monkeys suggestion is one of them and the opti coat guys do good work also seen a number of cars done by them and all outstanding ...........If you are after a more personal service try Dr Buff he did a friend of mines black HSV and did an amazing job ,,,he has also won a number of awards for detail work on street machine show cars and so on ...........if you car needs a 4 stage correction it will be costly due to the hours involved ,,but best to talk to one of these guys who specialize in this ..

http://car-detailing-sydney.com/

Archived