My 2003 986.2 Up For Sale

Hi all,

First up, I love the Boxster and as it is my first PCar I will always have a soft spot for it...but as some may know, I am keen on upgrading to a 996 / 997.

Space in a premium at my house (cars, caravans, motorcycles etc) so I am considering selling this beaut vehicle.

I've only owned it since Feb this year, but don't let that put you off., this isn't a lemon and would make a great introduction to the marque.

Stuff you might want to know about:

FSH with a recent minor service in Jan 2018 (new clutch and IMS bearing done by Autohaus at 98k)

144xxx kilometres 

Optional 18 inch rims ( a few scuff marks)

Colour black with black soft leather interior in great nick (a few scuff marks though). A few stone chips on the front as you'd expect from a 15yr old vehicle.

CARPET MATS!!!!

Had a PPI done in Feb with a (very, very small) CV joint drip, sticky coin box and a missing screw on the front spoiler. I've done the spoiler, and the stick centre coin box but not the CV joint.

It has 7 months VIC registration and will include a RWC.

$24,995

Don't forget it has PORSCHE CARPET MATTS!!

Here is the ad on Gumtree

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/geelong/cars-vans-utes/porsche-boxster-2003/1190100217

Be gentle ? 

$_20.JPG

$_20-7.JPG

$_20-6.JPG

$_20-5.JPG

$_20-4.JPG

$_20-3.JPG

$_20-2.JPG

33 minutes ago, Dave986 said:

The 996 I'm considering already has 19" rims which I like

33 minutes ago, Dave986 said:

The 996 I'm considering already has 19" rims which I like

Personal preference (and looks aside), but I prefer the ride of the 18's on my 996 to the 19's on my wife's 987 - a little less jarring and transmission of road bumps.  Other's will think the opposite.....

Archived