[For Sale] 15 x 7's & 15 x 8's Superlite wheels (black)

hugh

Hi,

I have a surplus set of 15 x 7's & 15 x 8's set of Performance brand "Superlite" wheels; http://www.performancewheels.com.au/product/superlite-15/

These have been professionally painted in "satin black" and present well, no curb rash etc. clean and ready for their next Porscha. Should fit pretty much any 911, 74 - 89 or earlier pending rear guards have been altered to suit an 8" wheel. 

Pick up is in Frankston South Melbourne Vic or happy to box up for any interstate buyers. 

$1500.00 for the set! 

GymZlBW.jpg

(Note: price is for wheels only - tyres not included!)

3 hours ago, Bluegus73 said:

If @LeeM doesn’t want them .... definitely interested.

Bugger .... wish I’d seen this yesterday.

Happy for you buy them mate. You're over there so it would be easier. I'm waiting on Shannons to settle a cash adjustment for my damaged rims and not sure how long they'll take. Hoping this week I'll know, so I'll take second spot if you don't buy, yet they will look great on your car 

• 2 weeks later...

Update; The wheels are still sitting in my garage awaiting a new owner. To confirm, they are the exact wheels as per the above photo and no, the price doesn't include the tyres. Anyone interested in giving them a new home let me know. 

Can organise drop off if in Melb or delivery at buyers expense if interstate. 

Archived