Hello Porsche owners, avid Porsche fan for many years, i have a few friends that work with the RSR racing porches in lemans, I my self dont own a Porsche, but have based my project on the GT2 rs, how its a track weapon and can be driven on the street with out stripped out interior...ect that race cars have.

I always say that my next car will be a Porsche no doubt.

Having friends in the racing teams means i also get really cool Porsche gear that most people will find very hard to get.

I own a Toyota supra, but its not a kid racer car, Dry carbon body work, brembo racing RSR porsche brakes, BBS e88 wheels 18x12.5 all round, Minimal interior, cnc machined head, 3.4L engine with 2 turbos and a goal of 850rwhp... and more still going on.

Im still parts hoarding at this stage and some body work is taking place.

If your ever looking for cool racing parts send a message and i might be able to help out, with brakes, wheels, hubs, bodywork, headers for Porsche..

-Marco DV

desismileys_6865.gif

Keep on track for that next car. I am also an old Jap car fan, your Supra sounds very interesting.

You have a nice circuit out at Wanneroo, have you given it a run around there?

desismileys_6865.gif

Keep on track for that next car. I am also an old Jap car fan, your Supra sounds very interesting.

You have a nice circuit out at Wanneroo, have you given it a run around there?

Not yet, still building the car, everything from the twin turbo headers to caliper brackets have been designed and tested before being built, over engineering maybe but i want to eliminate all issues before i hit the track.

Only wheels i can find that will fit Porsche GT2 RSR brembo brakes seems to be the BBS e88's

20121011_090217.jpg

The new hats i designed currently being Machined,

GTRrotorhats.jpg

The manifold before being built.

3inchdumppipeclearance.jpg

The cnc head machining

012.jpg

Some mock up with slightly larger turbos than i need.

003.jpg

some body work being done to the car, once its completed plugs will be made to make the carbon fiber counterparts.

progress.jpg

Heaps more like ohlins suspension motec m800 ecu, in the end i guess i could have purchased an early GT2.

who knows maybe i will sell it up and head down the Porsche route.

Archived