993 manual C2 or S

Tips

Have a mate looking for a good manual 993. Condition over colour is looking for an AU delivered coupe with or without sunroof but must have air.

He has the budget to look at a lower km example, would even consider a 964 in similar condition.

He is based in Sydney but happy to travel to see the right car. He’s looked at most on CS more interested in an enthusiast selling on a great personal car.

pm me if you know of a car or have one you are considering moving on.

Thanks

Steven

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, 09ELF said:

I'll help this bump to the top... Ive also got a friend looking for one.

Check out the tassie one... looks pretty clean, but has a red interior.. very period

Is it actually red?  I'm wondering whether it is terra cotta, as it looks that way in a couple of the pics.  We had terra cotta in our 987 with seal grey exterior which we reckon looked fantastic, and it would look pretty good with dark blue exterior too.  Happy to look at this car for anyone interested as I am likely to have a Hobart trip in next few weeks, otherwise ANF or Tazzieman may be able to check it out as they are Hobart based.  Can look at general condition for you, but my experience has otherwise been with water-cooled......

32 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

I'll say its Boxster Red, I've had 3 of those ints and this looks the same to me and the same faded pink carpet. That's the exact int scheme my 3TT had - Boxster Red always look a treat in person against a dark ext colour

You're probably right, might be a bit early for Terra Cotta too.  Come to think of it, a mate's got a '97 Boxster silver with the red interior, and it's faded a bit too, so yes, given the colour changes that always seem to occur in pictures as well, Red is probably right.  But agreed, I reckon it would still look pretty good, even if it is "old skool" 🙂

30 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

You're probably right, might be a bit early for Terra Cotta too.  Come to think of it, a mate's got a '97 Boxster silver with the red interior, and it's faded a bit too, so yes, given the colour changes that always seem to occur in pictures as well, Red is probably right.  But agreed, I reckon it would still look pretty good, even if it is "old skool" 🙂

Yes not sure when Terracotta became available, I think around the era of your 987 was when I first saw it..

Not what your original post was asking for, but a friend of mine is selling his silver 993 C4 manual in Melbourne.

I know the car well as I inspected it for him years back when he bought it.

It is a great car and now his pricing seems realistic.

6 hours ago, 9er said:

Not what your original post was asking for, but a friend of mine is selling his silver 993 C4 manual in Melbourne.

I know the car well as I inspected it for him years back when he bought it.

It is a great car and now his pricing seems realistic.

Thanks. If you could pm me some details I will ask the question.

• 2 months later...