Boxster Glasses!

Caver

Don't worry Niko I'm sure we can find someone handy with the spray gun, bulk order and you could

make some money selling to the other hairdressers.

cheers

Steve

C'mon Steve. Stop taking the piss out of him.

Everyone knows that aluminium sunglasses should be powder coated and not sprayed!!!!! Geeez!!!

C'mon Steve. Stop taking the piss out of him.

Everyone knows that aluminium sunglasses should be powder coated and not sprayed!!!!! Geeez!!!

Oops, sorry point taken, (won't say anything about spraying being cheaper than powder coating will I) better

be carefull he may bring the handcuffs as well as the scissors on sunday.

Oops, sorry point taken, (won't say anything about spraying being cheaper than powder coating will I) better

be carefull he may bring the handcuffs as well as the scissors on sunday.

Number 2s in the sides graduated up.

Take a little off the top and chip into it to make it messy.

Prefer wax to gel!!!!

Number 2s in the sides graduated up.

Take a little off the top and chip into it to make it messy.

Prefer wax to gel!!!!

Sounds like your talking "the deck top" (showing my age there} wax or gel !! depends on who's putting it on.

They're just jealous of your perfectly balanced machine! Why, just last weekend on the Hamilton's Snowy Mountains drive, I had a couple of Carrera drivers lamenting that their cars cost nearly 5 times what mine did and that they're virtually the same spec! Certainly very little difference on the road.

Notice how the "Red" one and the "White" one have mimicked each others' avatar photos. In fact, if you scroll through the post quickly...they both look the same. They're followers Niko...not innovators like your good self.

I say that you take the tools of your trade along on Sunday and give them a "Haircut" they won't forget...and perhaps a kneecapping too!

....come to think of it, I could use a bit of a trim too!

Stamp out this uprising Niko! We were discussing fashionable sunglasses!!!

Niko,

I wouldn't think twice about owning another Boxster, I used to have the roof down even through winter.

I love the new Boxters but the family often want to come for the drive and that is why I need a car with back seats.

(and maybe a bit more poke.... lol).

Niko,

I wouldn't think twice about owning another Boxster, I used to have the roof down even through winter.

I love the new Boxters but the family often want to come for the drive and that is why I need a car with back seats.

(and maybe a bit more poke.... lol).

Thanks mate, it's all good harmless fun. Truth be known I reckon we all have a great car(s) whatever P we are driving, I love them all.desismileys_3025_zpsf8e86f7c.gifAnd yes you sure win in the "POKE" department though.

Congrats on the milestone 100

desismileys_1017.gif

Thanks mate, it's all good harmless fun. Truth be known I reckon we all have a great car(s) whatever P we are driving, I love them all.desismileys_3025_zpsf8e86f7c.gifAnd yes you sure win in the "POKE" department though.

Congrats on the milestone 100

desismileys_1017.gif

Thanks Niko,

More of a ministone than milestone.

They're just jealous of your perfectly balanced machine! Why, just last weekend on the Hamilton's Snowy Mountains drive, I had a couple of Carrera drivers lamenting that their cars cost nearly 5 times what mine did and that they're virtually the same spec! Certainly very little difference on the road.

Notice how the "Red" one and the "White" one have mimicked each others' avatar photos. In fact, if you scroll through the post quickly...they both look the same. They're followers Niko...not innovators like your good self.

I say that you take the tools of your trade along on Sunday and give them a "Haircut" they won't forget...and perhaps a kneecapping too!

....come to think of it, I could use a bit of a trim too!

Stamp out this uprising Niko! We were discussing fashionable sunglasses!!!

Thanks Caver, I am working on some retribution......

Archived