Porsche Wannabie

Jimbo

Hi All

New to the forum from Canberra, pretty keen on getting a porsche at some stage in the future and am looking to do as much research as possble before i get one, could be years away yet lol Anyway am looking for a 911 80's model wide body if possible coupe only no targa or convertable and something thats fairly neat with a decent engine in it. Im sure from reading all info here ill be able to find what the best engine is as i have seen same models with different types of engines in them.

Im currently driving a moded Mazda 6 MPS and really enjoy it, possibly selling it to get a 4wd for dogs house etc.

Some pics of the MPS

post-1028-0-08023100-1354074935_thumb.jp

post-1028-0-21657100-1354074944_thumb.jp

Hi jimbo, welcome. Nice Mazda swapping-it in on a 4 wheeler is going to hurt.

FYI We will be having a few of us in your city, 8th an 9th of feb. PFA members from Vic and NSW, doing a bit of a run and then a day or two in Canberra. You would be very welcome to join us at a place still to be nominated for a social cool refresher, and a chat on all/anything Porsche.

We are hoping to get a few ACT enthusiasts along also.

Keep your eye on the Forums or PM me with your personal email and I will keep you up to speed on s what's going on.

Regards,

Niko

Thanks guys

yeah gonna suck stepping out of my 240kw mazda to a truck lol, but will be good in some ways too dogs house fishing off road etc, just cant do that in my car lol trying to sell it to my bro so may still be able to enjoy it when i can :P

more info on it here if anyone interested http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/members-rides/13501-my-mps-6-a.html

Sounds good Niko hopefully can make it for a drink.

yeah about 320hp atw, it is high :) haha, bigger turbo, tune, turbo back exhaust, full intake, intercooler, fuel pump probably more engine wise have lost track lol stock they are about 168kw atw the mps 6 anyway.

yeah looking forward to that stuff minus the hunting haha

looking forward to the Porsche several years down the track too :P

Archived