More Porsche Books.

Guys,

I've got some more Books that I'd like to sell. All prices include postage within Australia.

1. Ultimate Buyers' Guide, Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 (1983-1989} by Peter Morgan  $19.50  SOLD...

68 page soft cover book that includes all you need to know about the technical specifications, models, chassis numbers

colours, options and year by year changes. What to look for when buying a 3.2 Carrera.

2. The Used 911 Story by Peter Zimmermann $29.50.  SOLD...

200 page soft cover book coving all 911 models {1965-2005}.

Includes also 914/6 {1970-1972} and Boxster models {1997-2005}.

3. Buying, Driving and enjoying the Porsche 911 and 912 (1965-1973) by James E Schrager. $35.00. SOLD...

168 page soft cover book coving the history, specifications, model by model analysis and Buyers Guide information.

The book contains many colour photos.

4. The 1974-1989 911/912/930 Porsche Authenticity Series by Mark S Haab. $45.00  SOLD....

135 page soft cover book coving all information on inner body and chassis, exterior body panels, exterior trim

luggage compartment and interior. Contains a wheel chart, interior trim codes, colour chart and codes, chassis numbers chart and

a spotters guide to all the changes made to each years' models, year by year.

If you have any questions, PM me.

Cheers,

Geoff.

1 hour ago, Dalai said:

Hi Geoff,

I'll be keen on the following if available? Will need to post to Melbourne.

1. Ultimate Buyers' Guide, Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 (1983-1989} by Peter Morgan  $19.50

Thanks Martin

Hi Martin,

Send me your Postal details and I'll let you know my Bank Account details.

Cheers,

Geoff.