The Age Drive section reviews the used Boxster

withers

Good one....says everything we know plus that little trick to test the factory alarm. I'll try that tonight. They do love the steering don't they? "One of the great steering cars of all time. Fantastically tactile." I recall reading another road test of the 986 where the reporter stated that they have a "near telepathic steering response". The Glass' guide prices look a little low compared to the market at the moment. Quite unrealistic in fact. $26.3k for on ’03 S??? Try adding another $10k. Thanks for sharing that article.

$10k and some... especially in a dealer.  

I thought the article was really good... but lets face it, if you were the worrying type (erm like me *cough*)  a google search of intermediate shaft would probably make you run in the other direction.

What did you think of the cars they listed as comparisons to the Boxster?  I thought they seemed inappropriate..

Interesting article. All fair comments I thought. Interesting banter from the readers re Australian pricing etc, nothing we don't already know though I guess. Thanks A nice contribution....and not a mention of a hairdresser anywhere

Archived