WTB: 996 Lower Centre Console Frame

Sherpa

If anyone has done a centre console delete in their 996, and has the frame laying around, I’d be keen to take it off your hands.

I’m undoing an early noughties GPS install that hacked my frame apart.

5E1F1BD5-F0E6-4F73-84CD-BC7A5AFBC755.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Fishcop said:

Thanks mate. I only need the frame, so that one’s more than twice what a new one costs with the extras I don’t want. But I guess I’ll see if he’ll break it up or negotiate, it’s been up for 2 years…! Thanks for sharing the link.

I believe you're after 99655211502

They are available used for <$100, shared with the Boxster.  Like many 996 parts, start searching for things advertised under 986 or Boxster, they are often cheaper than the identical 911 part.

Try this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/362575746958

I looked at buying a spare when I slightly modified mine to move the HVAC to a more useable position in the upper slot.  Didn't bother in the end.

7 hours ago, st3ve said:

I believe you're after 99655211502

They are available used for <$100, shared with the Boxster.  Like many 996 parts, start searching for things advertised under 986 or Boxster, they are often cheaper than the identical 911 part.

Try this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/362575746958

I looked at buying a spare when I slightly modified mine to move the HVAC to a more useable position in the upper slot.  Didn't bother in the end.

Brilliant. That’s about what I felt they should be worth secondhand. Thanks for that, St3ve. I owe you a beer 🍺