996 Turbo Centre Caps

Sov

Anyone have a good source to buy these? Porsche are asking $103.61 each (classica pricing). I need two as the clear has come off.

Also want to replace all the wheel nuts, mine have been beat to shit by someone with an odd sized socket by the looks of it. Porsche are asking $10.78 each for the fronts and $22.14 each for the rears

Apparently, lock nuts and keys are no longer available for these cars through Porsche.

57 minutes ago, the_sovereign_man said:

Anyone have a good source to buy these? Porsche are asking $103.61 each (classica pricing). I need two as the clear has come off.

Also want to replace all the wheel nuts, mine have been beat to shit by someone with an odd sized socket by the looks of it. Porsche are asking $10.78 each for the fronts and $22.14 each for the rears

Apparently, lock nuts and keys are no longer available for these cars through Porsche.

Wrong nuts... Your link takes me to the older cap "nuts", whereas the 996 should have "bolts".  You can get pretty fancy with your nuts, even titanium units are available...

Regarding your centre caps, try re-clear coating them - use a light sandpaper to feather the old clear coat back and then use an aerosol clear.

Avoid lock nuts like the plague - they are a recipe for failure when you can least afford it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2021 at 16:28, the_sovereign_man said:

I have a set of Turbo wheel caps if your interested ? - PM me with your contact.