Porsche 911 wanted

Johns911wish

Hello,

I have been looking for a 996 or 997 coupe for some time, without success. This will be my first Porche ownership.

If someone is considering departing with their pride and joy, I would be interested to discuss. I have always looked after my vehicles with exceptional care so you can be confident that your vehicle would continue be well looked after.

My present budget is <~$100k

My preferences are as follows (but open to change):

Colours: Silver or grey

Models: Open to all 996 and 997 models

Condition: Well cared for

Thank you

John

Hi Schnell,

Thank you for the reply, your 996 looks amazing and I viewed your photos previously (a few times). Its a credit to you for keeping the paintwork and interior pristine.

I am hoping to find a grey colour if possible, so at present I will keep looking.

I have kicked myself two times so far for not acting on two previous opportunities, hopefully I wont do it again.

Again, your response is appreciated.

John

Hi Damian,

Thanks, there is also another 996 C4S on carsales which I contacted the owner today and discussed. I will think about this one and might ask if he can send some additional photos.

Also there is a C4S UK import which I also contacted today but I am a little dubious about not being australian delivered.

It is awkward at the moment with the travel restrictions.

Thanks

John