Lovely looking 968 Cab here...

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing this car has sparked my interest in the 968.

The following is what is drawing me to it: 

• I'm used to modern cars now, have been driving them for the last 14 years. I like my A/C - I really don't know how i'll go in a old car without it
  • I have to face reality that buying a 'good' 911 might be out of my price bracket
  • The 968 is pretty sexy looking
  • The 968 is different, not many on the road - hold it's resale
  • I get a lot more modern Porsche for my $ (but then again i do in a Boxster too)

I seem to have lots of pros...  and not many cons

• Erm, its not a 911
  • Had my heart set on a 911

At the end of the day, I can change my mind until the SLK is sold....  I really am leaving no stone unturned.. or should I say no Porsche unturned ha!  LOL 

Research never killed anyone.... 

As well as good AC, you would also get ABS brakes, airbags, and cruise. Although I have never been a fan of having a cruise control in a sports car, these days I would welcome it, to help avoid *road tax* ;)

I must say cruise is something I rarely ever use! But the other stuff is a nice have :)

The red one!  Now that's how you present a car for sale.  Super clean with plenty of info and good photos.

Don't linger too long. I think this could sell quickly.

A little known feature of these cars is their ability to sneak under security boom gates. (very low profile with the roof down)  Really pi$$e$ off the rent-a-cops manning the gate  :D

Archived