Rust never sleeps.

This is a guy down in Rye Victoria that restores some pretty far gone VW Kombis. Basically in this video he is plugging one of our products, Feronite Rusty Metal Primer. Understandably from the tone of restorations seen on PFA the thought of leaving rust in place is inconceivable for the deep diving restorer. However there is certainly a place for a dash of Feronite on cars that are showing some corrosion but are not headed for surgery just yet. He asked us if we wanted him to do a video about RMP as we are fairly inactive in social media. He loves the product so he thinks you will too.

Been using rust converter to slow up the oxidisation on my f-truck which has the indignity of being parked outside due to lack of garages large enough.  It has some drip rail rust as well as stone chip rust and the frame is generally surface rust.  Been using an American product but only have a limited amount.  This seems like a very similar product.  

22 hours ago, Coastr said:

Been using rust converter to slow up the oxidisation on my f-truck which has the indignity of being parked outside due to lack of garages large enough.  It has some drip rail rust as well as stone chip rust and the frame is generally surface rust.  Been using an American product but only have a limited amount.  This seems like a very similar product.  

We are Australian owned and manufacture the RMP as well as a wide range of other products in Brisbane. If you or any other PFA members are in need of a great product to slow down the car cancer just give me a call and ask for Brendan. 07 3806 1944 I'll look after you.