New Update, New Teething Pains

Hi All!

As you all can no doubt see, the forum has had an update and has thrown a wrench into some of our settings and pre-sets which we're finding and working on now.

As far as I can see, most - if not all - core functionality is up and running and a lot of the issues are merely cosmetic, so for now, in the interest of still having the platform up for everyone, we're going to keep the site up and endeavour to fix the issues asap in the background.

I'll update this post when we believe all the issues have been fixed and from there we can see if there are things we might have missed.

However, if anyone experiences an issue that is function-critical (i.e. making you unable to complete a task you'd wish to like logging in, posting, messaging, etc.) please send me a message immediately and I will either fix it for you on the spot or add it to the top of our list of fixes. Please include as much info as possible to help us fix it as fast as we can.

Cheers,

Orlando

Back again...

So we have made a few main changes which has fixed a lot of the major hiccups post update, and are still working on some of the more minor leftovers. 

An important take-away post update is that due to core forum software, we have had to consolidate the themes offered to the now-current option, which is as a result default for everyone.

We may revisit theme options in the future, but for now this seems to be the best option. 

As always, if you have any issues, please let me know and I'll jump on it asap.

Orlando