Heat Exchangers/Block Off

thesnowdrift

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I have been in...

Great to see lots of new faces...

Need to know, and probably an easy answer jnr356 but heat exchangers?

I have stripped the heating system and got the block off plates in up top but what does one usually do with the outlet on the heat exchangers...

Does this just run free now?

Or is this an excuse to install headers...lol...

Thanks Guys

Pete

Plug it all back together  , this is what I did http://impactbumpers.com/quick-n-dirty-911-sc-heater-backdate  Now I've got the SSI's (headers with heat) it's the same plumbing , just more heat!

I'm trying to track down a better reducer for the LHS , a copper elbow one, to direct the air out more directly.

Yes,  it's a clean engine bay - despite the fact I drive along a dirt road every day

No oil leaks , dirty washes off!

enginelefrog-1.jpg

Plug it all back together  , this is what I did http://impactbumpers.com/quick-n-dirty-911-sc-heater-backdate  Now I've got the SSI's (headers with heat) it's the same plumbing , just more heat!

I'm trying to track down a better reducer for the LHS , a copper elbow one, to direct the air out more directly.

Yes,  it's a clean engine bay - despite the fact I drive along a dirt road every day

No oil leaks , dirty washes off!

enginelefrog-1.jpg

Thanks Taz...

I am aiming to launch the entire system no hoses etc...

Cheers

Pete

Sorry can't help with your Q Pete.. but wanted to say I love the look of your car in your pic there.  Do you have any more photos of it? I'd love to see them if you do!

Hi Amanda,

Thanks...have you got an email I can send you some pics through...

Pete

Sorry can't help with your Q Pete.. but wanted to say I love the look of your car in your pic there.  Do you have any more photos of it? I'd love to see them if you do!

Archived