718 Spyder Allocation

sleazius

1 hour ago, JWM said:

Nice! Love a Spyder. I guess it's impossible to get an "RS" (or whatever they're going to call it)?

I started the list for it at my dealer (the RS) when they insisted it wasn’t going to be made (years ago). I no longer trust anything they say so I’m looking at other options. There is supposedly a final batch of Spyders headed our way so I’ll see what I can shake out.

I have to say since the Parramatta dealership was taken over by the Sime Darby Motor group standards and basic customer service are really lacking , I visited one of the Melbourne dealerships late last year , just basically killing time and had no intention of buying anything and staff there were friendly and professional ,, the dealership was clean and what I would expect of a P car dealership .

You go to Parramatta and the cars are covered in dust , the floors are dirty , the roof is leaking and if you want to speak to someone about anything , no one has a clue or you need to talk to this guy that no one can find , Parramatta has no passion for the brand or its loyal customer base , their attitude is very frustrating indeed :wacko:

I’m expecting delivery of mine around April! Also on the list for a RS but that is almost certainly just wishful thinking. Not sure what is going on because Porsche closed the orders on the Spyder last year but I noticed on Carsales they have listed the car as available to order.