996 GT3 Ride Heights

Pork Chops

Hey Team, can anyone measure and post here their heights?  What I'm after is wheel contact surface to guard.  I CBF crawling under it to do the proper measurements and just want to see what ball park I'm in.  I just changed from R/F 140/100 N/mm to 100/70 and had to wind up the spring pereches due to the softer springs.  Its about where it was before (no I didn't measure it first) which is to say too low for hills driving. 

Current:

Driver F 649mm

Passenger F 650mm

Driver Rear 634mm

Passenger Rear 635mm

Top pic below is after I wound the perches up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Coi2tM4JmwD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is this with a bag of sand in passenger seat reflective of your weight after going to the bathroom? If only I had seen this 20 minutes ago when I was at the car. Sorry! I’m sure someone else will run to the garage for you. 

Hang on- matching wheels, stock ride height with softer springs….. sounds like prepping for a Carsales listing!

20 minutes ago, Peter John said:

Is this with a bag of sand in passenger seat reflective of your weight after going to the bathroom? If only I had seen this 20 minutes ago when I was at the car. Sorry! I’m sure someone else will run to the garage for you. 

Hang on- matching wheels, stock ride height with softer springs….. sounds like prepping for a Carsales listing!

Lol not yet! Still got another decade or so of use.

1 minute ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

How's the new house Nick?  Haven't seen any FB posts for a while, presume you have settled in and sorted your garage out 🙂 

Yeah house is great thanks.  FB was just a photo diary of the build but now it's done it's the family home so not as keen to post zillions of photos.  There are however plenty of garage shots on Instagram per the link in my first post.  Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Pork Chops said:

Yeah house is great thanks.  FB was just a photo diary of the build but now it's done it's the family home so not as keen to post zillions of photos.  There are however plenty of garage shots on Instagram per the link in my first post.  Cheers.

Sounds good, don't do Insta though, too old for that 😉 Ha Ha

Coupla photos I can see look good though, esp the Alfa