PorscheForum sticker.

Kerry

Hi All,

I stuck this one onto IGY at the top of the screen because of the 2.7 decal, when DEX gets down off his high perch I'll try one at the bottom of his back windscreen, and take a snap as well... Doug was talking about putting his on his front windscreen.

I increased the contrast in the pics a bit so they look white, the colour is actually Porsche classic, dull, silver metallic.

If anyone is interested in one, send me a PM.

Cheers,

Kerry

Photo.jpg

Photo3.jpg

Photo2.jpg

I stuck this one onto IGY at the top of the screen because of the 2.7 decal, when DEX gets down off his high perch I'll try one at the bottom of his back windscreen, and take a snap as well... Doug was talking about putting his on his front windscreen.

Hi Kerry,

I was hoping that if I could get the decal on the front windscreen then a PCV sprint day photo might get the forum some exposure at the club.

In the end I placed the decal as per IGY. The curvature of the front windscreen meant that the decal did not keep parallel with the top of the windscreen and just did not look right (to me).

I think the colour of the decal is pretty neutral, the size subtle and the font and design is Porsche.

Doug

Hi Kerry,

Sticker looks great, well done! Photos look awesome too.

I have to get my head around putting a sticker on my car as normally the first thing I do is make sure my cars are stickerless (not sure if that is a word or not but it will do) :rolleyes:

I have an ongoing struggle with the guys that service my car becuase everytime i go there they put one of there stickers on and the first thing I do is rip it off....

Have a great day guys

Chris

Hi Kerry

Nice shot of the RS in the pit lane entrance.

Agnes and I had a seat in the Webber stand in the background of the shot.

I think my eardrums are still there somewhere on a seat! What?

1 Australian F1 GP per year is not enough.....

How would the sticker go on a Targa rear window? There is a lot of glass, how long is the sticker?

Love your work!

Hi Kerry

Nice shot of the RS in the pit lane entrance.

Agnes and I had a seat in the Webber stand in the background of the shot.

I think my eardrums are still there somewhere on a seat! What?

1 Australian F1 GP per year is not enough.....

How would the sticker go on a Targa rear window? There is a lot of glass, how long is the sticker?

Love your work!

Cheers Frank.

The stickers are about 80mm wider on each side than the rear windscreen so that you have to use a blade to cut them right at the conjunction with the rubber seal. With both of mine I lined them up with the brown de-mister lines inside the screen, have you got them?

Thanks also Chris,

As far as the sticker on your car goes, I'm the same with stickers! First thing I do when buying any car is yoink the advertising sticker straight off.... (same with Porsche magazines and price stickers!) I guess I find myself on the other side of the fence eh?! :rolleyes: I tried to make this one as inconspicuous as possible (!?!) adopting the Porsche/Martini racing stripes as a bit of camouflage, the bottom line is, if you don't like, YOINK IT OFF! :D

It is completely up to you, after all we are talking about one of our most looked at and loved possessions, and I will still talk to you if you don't put it on... :P:D

Cheers,

Kerry

Almost have me convinced to give it a try. perhaps if I lay it on the window and see what it looks like.

So can you bring one along for me next week to the carts and I will see how it goes. What do I owe you for it?

Cheers

Chris

• 1 month later...

Hi Kerry,photos of the P.C.V. FORUM sticker on the COXSTER as promised. I misunderstood you last Sunday at Attwood, I thought the SWISS ALPS was on this weekend, but being on the 30th unfortunately I will be away. Enjoy yourselves.

Archived