Ace Cafe London

TwoHeadsTas

Just doing some planning for our O/S trip in May / June, which will see us in the UK for a week & a half mid /late June.  Just so happens we'll be in London on a Monday night, which looks like it coincides with a Porsche Night at Ace Cafe.

Has anyone been to just one of the normal meets (weekly?)??  Is it worth going to????

While living in the UK I went to quite a few Porsche Club meet-ups at various venues across the UK. In a nutshell, they are really no different to any meet-up you might go to in Australia. i.e. just hanging around chatting and very, very dependent on knowing others who are attending. So IMHO, not worth wasting a precious night in London to attend....not by a long shot.

43 minutes ago, WGA said:

While living in the UK I went to quite a few Porsche Club meet-ups at various venues across the UK. In a nutshell, they are really no different to any meet-up you might go to in Australia. i.e. just hanging around chatting and very, very dependent on knowing others who are attending. So IMHO, not worth wasting a precious night in London to attend....not by a long shot.

Thanks, suspect the boss would rather not go to a Porsche thing anyway 🙂