Carrera Cup Broadcast???

OK, anyone been able to come up with a replay of last night's Carrera Cup race in Melbourne?

Ch 10 cuts its broadcast off at 6:00, and even though I have seen that it is supposed to be shown on Kayo as well as Foxtel, I can't find it anywhere on kayo either. Race is programmed as 6:30 so it makes me think that it is seen as an unimportant race, given the F2 and F3 classes are now included, and I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in Supercars....

Support category coverage is a farce when the F1's are here. 

I saw a couple of laps on Friday before the safety car came out as usual in Carrera Cup then it goes to time certain, so they probably get 3 laps at speed. Same deal with the V8's with safety cars and time certain races. 

To answer your question Pete, they sometimes have replays on YouTube of Carrera Cup races

At least I found out that it was broadcast on Fox TV ch 506 which you can access from Kayo, so managed to get onto that 10 mins into today's race.  Supposedly you can look at old telecasts too, haven't found out how to do that yet.....

Will see what I can locate on Youtube in a few days....

2 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Supposedly you can look at old telecasts too, haven't found out how to do that yet.....

The only time I've been able to find support category replays, is when there's a near full days replay of the Supercars. That only lasts a day or so, then it's usually just the Supercar repeats.

I follow American football pretty closely, yet the replays on Kayo only last 48-72 hours unless it's an important game, and I've found that with some motorsports.

From what I've seen on Instagram, Carrera Cup this weekend has been as farcical as the Supercar races with safety cars and time certain finishes.   Still, Carrera Cup the past coupla years has had the safety car lead more laps than anyone else in the series 😅