Shed cleanup - bits & pieces

In cleaning out, I've unearthed the following.  I've had a stab at pricing but the main goal here is to move these things on so...make an offer if you think I'm well off the mark.  I'd rather they go to someone in the community than random eBay.  Pics to follow either tonight or tomorrow:

1) G series tool roll, complete and original $300

2) G series collapsible spare and dodgy compressor $300

4) 997 Porsche car cover, in bag.  $200

5) Engine fan for G series..no cracks or pitting.  $500

6) C3 door top trim (the bit you'd rest your arm on if you were elbows out).  Average 40 year old condition.  I replaced it with a later SC better condition one but interestingly the printed texture on them was different...this one has a fine grain from a 1977 car.  $100

7) C3 door pocket holding thingy...down the bottom, where you'd put your wallet or keys etc $100

😎 Recaro fixed back seat...out of date & requires upholstery. $200

9) Recaro adjustable seat.  Heavy.  Fair condition with one repaired cigarette hole and one non-repaired hole.  Period correct cigarette holes :)  $300

10) Velo fixed back seat.  $100

11) Bolt in Safety Devices rear roll cage/harness bar out of longhood $500

All of above can be picked up from Sydney CBDish or Sutherland area.  I'm also happy to post/packnsend.

Cheers,

Gavin

2577.jpeg

2578.jpeg

2579.jpeg

2589.jpeg

2590.jpeg

1 hour ago, Quackers said:

Much appreciated Gavin. 
can I grab a few pics of the fan also, is it complete unit fan, fan shroud and alternator if so I’ll probably take it also.  

Cheers Bren

Just the fan and immediate surround.  Mine was getting a bit pitted so I purchased this one as a spare....turned out it was not required.