Good Mercedes service place inner south east

This is so not a p-car problem, but I have an R320 which is due for the annual service, and as it is out of warranty I want to see if any good independent places exist in the vicinity of Elsternwick. I have used Mercedes Melbourne in the past butwwould prefer not to take another mortgage just for the annual service.

BTW, I find this forum simply amazing with the amount of info and tips shared amongst each member. It seems you all have so much to give and are so eager to help others. Thanks as always.

I used to take mine to Camberwell VW.

You could try Sharp Performance??? Not quite in Elsternwick tho

EDIT:  Geez I'm dopey - I just saw R32 and left off the 0!  Hence my Camberwell VW reply  :wacko:   anyhoo, a friend of mine exclusively uses Sharp Performance for his and his families MBs, Porsches etc and swears by them. I took the SLK in their once for a check over and was quite impressed with them too.

I didn't like the place in Fairfield that is a independent (been around years) they put a football size dent in the bonnet of my SLK, they did fix it BUT swore black and blue they didn't do the damage. I know they did!

Archived