For Sale - 944 S2 (Hamiltons delivery & rebuilt engine) - $47,500

I'm close to finalising the purchase of another car that unexpectedly came my way....unfortunately that means my 944 S2 will be on the market soon. Car is one of 128 delivered in 1989 (build date is December 1989 & delivered to Hamiltons in early 1990).

• Approximately 180,000km (I have full history & all owners are well known within PCV)
  • Fully rebuilt motor (slight power increase) & new clutch pre Covid with limited use since (cost $18,000)
  • M030 components including Brembo ABS brakes with slotted discs & new pads
  • Eibach springs, adjustable koni shocks (with spare springs & shocks)
  • I have a range of wheels available pending buyers preference including the original 16" D90's (included) or 17" turbo twists (new rubber Oct 23), 18" 996.2, Oz Alleggerita or 996 GT3 rims at an additional expense

Car is currently set up for club days / tarmac rallies with full cage (MA approved & log booked), winged seats, intercom, monit rally computer, removable steering wheel etc. Please note that despite the track focus this car is in extremely good condition, never crashed & has original paint. Also note that while set up for full tarmac competition it's only been used for the tour which is limited to 130 kph & therefore has enjoyed an easy life....

Car is currently on historic rego in Victoria & I have well over $50,000 in receipts. For those wanting a road car please note it does not have AC nor the original front seats although they are easily sourced.

For the right buyer this is an exceptional car that could be entered into a tarmac rally or be doing sub 2 minute laps at Philip Island next weekend at zero expense !! It's a perfect Sunday driver & an easy conversion back to an original road car if desired. I'll be delighted to prioritise & negotiate with PFA members for an easy deal & to avoid the hellscape that is Carsales...ha ha....

I'll be moving the car from storage to the mechanics in the coming weeks....once the car is moved will advertise more widely. If interested please feel free to email me at mattread993@gmail.com

Cheers,

Matt

944 - 1.jpeg

944 - 2.jpeg

944 - 3.jpeg

944 - 5.jpeg

944 - 6.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...