Newcastle Car Detailer

Ben C3.o

Hey all,

I am tossing around the idea of getting the new toy detailed professionally. I do have a lot of quality products to tackle it myself but lack the power buffing wheel and the experience using it. I have had a search online and there are a couple of places here in Newy that look ok but this one looks better than the rest. http://www.ultimateautodetailing.com.au/

Has anyone used a detailer in Newcastle that they would recommend?

Cheers

Ben

Hey mate,the car looks awesome.

Can't help you with a detailer, but if you have the gear give it a go.

Save the money and buy a buff, try it out on the the daily driver before the Porsche.

Just a thought.  :)

Oh, and post pics.

Save the money and buy a buff, try it out on the the daily driver before the Porsche.

Oh, and post pics.

practice on the ute......before you have the repairs done.

Blake Beavis who owns Envious Car Care in Beresfield cannot be recommended highly enough -

http://www.newcastlepremiumdetailing.com.au/

He undertook a full paint correction/protection on my 964 approx 18 months ago -

The odometer did not change from the time I left the car till I collected it two weeks later (I went off on holidays and left it with him)

Regular photo updates

Incredible attention to detail

Fantastic result - honestly it went from looking like a nice example to being concourse

He's got various packages to suit budgets

If you've been in to Autowerks lately you've prob seen my 964 sitting there, although it hasn't been washed recently. Actually, it hasn't been washed at all since Blake did the work on it 18 months ago, although I have wiped it down with some spray detailer a few months ago  :rolleyes:

Tell him "Peter with the green Porsche" sent you!

Oh, and post pics.

I was thinking the same as I washed her today Vas so clayed, polished and waxed her the old fashion way. I will get some pictures of the finished product tomorrow but my first time using clay on a car and I was amassed by the muck it took off.

This is the brand new bar after doing a quarter of the roof.

IMG_1782_zps27ca55f8.jpg

practice on the ute......before you have the repairs done.

Great idea.

Would love to have a closer look at your car Peter, it looks awesome and I love the colour.

I saw the 964 on their site over the weekend when I was looking for detailers, was wondering if the owner was a member here.

I did see her at Simon's, she's a little dusty but a very nice looking car.

I was thinking the same as I washed her today Vas so clayed, polished and waxed her the old fashion way. I will get some pictures of the finished product tomorrow but my first time using clay on a car and I was amassed by the muck it took off.

This is the brand new bar after doing a quarter of the roof.

IMG_1782_zps27ca55f8.jpg

Great idea.

Ben, if you're after a good detailing kit with a safe buffing machine, feel free to send me an email: info@t-wd.net

Also happy to offer any advice to help you get your car sorted as I do this with many interstate clients :)

Archived