Invisible Car Bra

Having a clear wrap on my front bumper, still in progress as I post this.

Will post final results.

2013-06-17084046_zps03cb2ab5.jpg

2013-06-17084234_zpsea7c64b6.jpg

All done, not that you can see much which I guess is the whole point.

Now ready for the next SMT and I should be protected against stone chips and scrapes.

2013-06-17112502_zpsc9953772.jpg

2013-06-17112547_zps07a5809e.jpg

2013-06-17084312_zpsf034bfec.jpg

Be interesting to see how it holds up to some SMT abuse. Was it expensive ?

I've had my front bumper repainted a few weeks ago and repainting is never as tough as original factory,

I already have a few stone chips which surprised me how easily it happened

as I was being very careful to keep well back from cars in front of me until I had it wrapped.

Yes it was on the rich side. PM sent.

Jim,

Interested to hear how they installed it. Did they do any cutting of the material on the car or was it pre templated? I also noticed that they didnt remove the side markers or the head lights. How well has the clear wrap been installed in those areas. I have a track day coming up and was thinking of getting the bonet and bumper done. Can you PM me contact details and price

Thanks

Arthur

Jim,

Interested to hear how they installed it. Did they do any cutting of the material on the car or was it pre templated? I also noticed that they didnt remove the side markers or the head lights. How well has the clear wrap been installed in those areas. I have a track day coming up and was thinking of getting the bonet and bumper done. Can you PM me contact details and price

Thanks

Arthur

PM sent

Archived