RS fibreglass ducktail

Its very close = Good

Its nicely Priced = Good

sellers feedback rating is pooh = Bad

Ducktail on a narrow wheeled 912 = Bad

Dropped and no tail = Good

Same cash would get your Brakes back to Working order!

Thinking the same after I've been looking at pics of tails and no tails. Deciding the latter

Have seen this bloody white 911 with red Carrera down the side and RS tail 3 times in 2 days just teasing me.

And yeah, gotcha re brakes, and paint, and....and.....and...and....and etc etc  :rolleyes:

Hi Lee,

when re spraying my car I tried to purchase a tail to have it painted a the same time, just to have the option of swapping lids. I bought several and they were all pretty ordinary when it came time to fit, so much so that after the third I scrapped the idea - I just couldn't live with the gaps.

It seems a lot of these are made for 'race cars' where people are meant to be less fussy about panel gaps? Well that's what I was told anyway.

Seems like you have made your mind up anyways.

Yeah mate, know what ya saying

Ultimately, and I'm talking a WAY off here, I want to do a kinda tarmac rally/race rep thing with mine. Half cage,harness's, race wheels etc

Steve is right, I do have more important things to focus on, like brakes that actually work, and I now have decided to replace or restore some chrome bits n pieces

Archived