RS/GT3, Clubsport or Touring?

RS/GT3, Clubsport or Touring  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference?

Geez Doug, why don't you ask whether its Elle MacPherson, Christy Turlington, or Naomi Campbell!!! :blink::blink::blink::rolleyes:

What is the context?

Investment (Elle's business sense),

Aesthetics (Christy's perfect face),

Or a cranky stink bomb in the..... I mean, ON the track (Naomi... ) :rolleyes: !!!

B):lol:

Kerry

Geez Doug, why don't you ask whether its Elle MacPherson, Christy Turlington, or Naomi Campbell!!! :blink::blink::blink::rolleyes:

What is the context?

:lol::lol::lol:

"Context" whatever you want.

I was thinking if the magical Porsche genie offered you the choice between a Clubsport or Touring of a particular model, and money was not an issue, what would your preference be???

My thinking has been if you are going to get a track day special then you may as go the whole hog and get the Clubsport...but then again the Touring would give you more practicality for road use and the ability to let it rip on the track :P

Had the pleasure of driving a mates 997 GT3 clubsport to and entering the collingrove hill climb,also used it for my daughters wedding, great dual purpose car,Only problem needs more grip on grass :D2ey9fgk.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

"Context" whatever you want.

I was thinking if the magical Porsche genie offered you the choice between a Clubsport or Touring of a particular model, and money was not an issue, what would your preference be???

My thinking has been if you are going to get a track day special then you may as go the whole hog and get the Clubsport...but then again the Touring would give you more practicality for road use and the ability to let it rip on the track :P

If I was going to buy a car that would predominantly get used for the track, the choice is obvious.

If it were for the occasional track day, regular country drives, and a garage queen for the rest of its life.... maybe the touring.

However, looking at Wayne's 964RS Touring the other day (in comparison to DEX, a clubsport 964RS), there didn't seem to be all that many differences outside the racing buckets, and steering wheel....

However, however, I reckon a well looked after clubsport would have more resale popularity than a touring in the future, even though there are potentially more clubsports of some variants...

However..... it doesn't really matter a fig-leaf as they are ALL great cars!

Just get one!

K

However, get it checked out independently please.... :rolleyes:;)

Archived